Monday, November 8, 2010

VERBALIZED in retrospect : ELLAH's BRIDAL BOQUET



My proclivity for Floral Design continues. On September 25, 2010 I was commissioned by Ella Pancho –Galon to do the Floral Design of her Wedding. I used mums and roses, carnations, gerbera daisies, alstroemerias and calla lilies that I ordered from my flower supplier in DANGWA Flower Market in Sampaloc, Metro Manila. Per order of fresh flowers including shipment fee costs me around fifteen thousand pesos up to twenty five thousand pesos through Philippine Airlines.

For her bridal bouquet , I combined several imported flowers. I used dozens of light yellow and pink carnations, three canary yellow Ecuadorian roses, and three yellow huge cymbidium orchids which I loved so much. I added some gold, amber and blue crystals as accents held by wires and hand-tied the boquet using beautiful turquoise ribbon with glittery gold linear prints.

The bridal bouquet was truly adorable.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah,i did.Thank you.Once its of your interest, it won't put you in trouble.Just trust your instinct.

    ReplyDelete