Friday, November 19, 2010

When God Made You

I was listening to “When God Made You” by Newsong featuring Natalie Grant when I decided to write about the weddings of my clients that I did not feature in my blogs. I love the song especially the lines below.

“Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know its true,
Your for me and i'm for you and my world
Just cant be right without you in my life
.”

Marriage is a commitment to life – to the best that two people can find and bring out in each other. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth no other human relationship can equal, a physical and emotional joining that is promised for a lifetime.

These couple entrusted their weddings to me, and I am grateful being part of their union.

Erwin and Jeanette got married on May 7, 2010 under Civil Rights at Bamboo Pavillon, Lantaka Hotel by the Sea during sunset. I only had 2 weeks planning the wedding.I did the the Floral Design for the Venue and Buds and Blooms by Melanie Lim provided the bouquets.Photography and Videography was of Seed Interactive Multimedia Productions.We rented the dress at Glowdezza and we got the cake at LIMTEL Collections. Both work as goverment employees.

Bonnie and Julyn got married at Zamboanga Metropolitan Cathedral on June 2,2010, and held a banquet at Astoria Regency Convention Center. Key colors were red and matte gold. Arnold de la Cruz provided the Wedding Gown as well as the dresses for the Entourage. Gregorio “Goyang” Fernandez did the hair and make-up. We hired TreborZ Audio Visuals as our Videographer, and Seed Interactive Multimedia Productions and Francisco Tolentino as our Photographers. The cake was customized by LIMTEL Collections. Their wedding singer was Rogelio Bais Elumbra – a freelance musician. Bonnie is a my senior way back in the College of Architecture. Julyn is a nurse.

Noel and Mae are both from Municipality of Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte and decided to get married in Zamboanga City.A long time lovers, through thick and thin they have been together. Noel and Mae exchanged their vows December last year at Mother of Perpetual Help. Reception followed at the Roofdeck of Lantaka Hotel by the Sea. Buds and Blooms by Melanie Lim did the floral design. Cake by LIMTEL Collections and the Wedding Gown was provided by Johann Baban of KASUOTAN as well as the dresses for the entourage. We hired Francisco Tolentino for the Photography and TreborZ Audio Visuals for the Videography. Kuku Jimeno did the hair and make-up. The wedding singers was La Vocce Rytmus under Benjie Mahasul. The couple owns a hardware store back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment