Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Paris was considered the artistic center of Western culture.At that time, Paris still bore the scars of World War II. But the city leaders worked hard to re-establish Paris as Europe's premiere cultural center and soon attracted a new wave of expatriate writers and artists who brought a new excitement to their classic and modern culture.Paris remained to be a destination and a wonderful city.
Wealthy Parisian women wore the latest designer fashions. In 1950, no clothes designer was more famous than Christian Dior, whose dresses and footwear were a throwback to the glamour days of the 1920s. The "New Look" was introduced,and Coco Chanel rose again.
Grace and Karl will reminisce 1950s Paris in black and red.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
I always enjoy prenuptial photography with my clients conceptualizing a theme,providing them costumes and styling and directing it creatively.With the collaborative ideas of cunning photographers, multimedia designers,stylists,and hair/make-up artists - we could tour around the world without jet lag and enjoy the beauty across the borders.
Vicente and Verly in a Safari Gateaway
Zhaid and Nookie revel in Malaysian Ecotourism Park
Peter and Claudine at the Oriental Palace in Beijing,China
Jack and Iyah as Muslim Emperor Shah Jahan and Empress Mumtaz Mahal in their Royal Palace in Agra,India
Bojo and Sugar in the romantic City of Canals - Venice,Italy
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Aisha asked her husband Muhammad (pbuh), "How strong is your love for me?" He replied, " like a KNOT."
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.
Ramadan is a holy month in Muslim World. The rewards from Almighty Allah are great. Being a good spouse is an act of worship and the rewards are greatly increased .
Here is to make your married life strengthened and last forever by the grace of the omnipotent in the month of Ramadan, Inshallah!
1. PATIENCE/SABAR. Be patient with your spouse. Be more mindful of how you treat your significant others and know he/she is going through the same thing as you. So be nice to each other especially while you are fasting. Increase your patience. Seek refuge to Allah most of the time.
2. PRAY TOGETHER. Spend time praying or making Du’a (invocation or prayer) together. Join together in supplication because it will bring your hearts closer.
3. SUPPLICATION. Remember Allah and do Salawat (salutations)on the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It will calm your hearts.
4. MASJID. Encourage your husband to pray as many prayers of the day in the mosque including the Fard (obligatory) prayers and Salaat ut - tarawih (extra prayer). He will bring the Barakah (blessing) back into the house and you will receive the reward. Many times we expect them to stay home for Iftar (breaking fast) and dinner and miss Maghrib (sunset prayer) in the Masjid (place of worship). Push for him to break fast and pray Maghrib, then come home to eat dinner with you. Also, encourage him to go for Ithikaf (private devotion in masjid) during the last 10 days.
5. FOOD. The way to a man’s heart is definitely his stomach. Cook your husband’s favourite food or dish.
6. QUR’AN. Read the Qur’an and listen to Suratul Quran (verses from the Quran).
7. TAHAJJUD and SUHOOR. Wake up early and pray Tahajjud (night vigil prayer)together and enjoy Suhoor (predawn meal) together with the family.
8. QUALITY TIME. Reconnect and make time for each other. Intimacy among the couple is also an Ibadah (act of worship). Always remember your spouse as you remember the Almighty.
9. EXEMPLAR. Utilize this month for behavioral improvements and spiritual development.
10. ABSTINENCE. Abstain from doing wrong.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
In order for the Reception Program to be smooth sailing or problem-free, it must be planned carefully. A premeditated Reception Program gives surety of delight to the guests.
Here is a typical example of my Reception Program.
COCKTAIL HOUR. On arrival, the drinks waiter offers your wedding guests a choice of beverages and hors d'oeuvres/light snacks in separate room or space adjacent to the reception area.
USHERING/GUEST REGISTRATION .Your guests arrive at the wedding reception, they are greeted by a wedding reception usher and/or the reception manager. Guests are either given their table numbers or escorted to their tables. In some cases the guest can look up their own table number and seat themselves.Prelude music is played.
CALL TO ORDER. The Master of Ceremony convokes and commands everyone to sit down and to be comfortable in their respective seats.
CALL FOR ASSEMBLY . Bridal party congregates at the foyer area or at the entrance of the banquet hall.
OPENING PRAYER. Master of Ceremonies say an introductory prayer
WORDS OF WELCOME. A short speech that welcomes everyone to the wedding reception and thanks everyone for coming
INTRODUCTION OF THE BRIDAL PARTY. The Master of Ceremonies introduces the bridal party. Firstly the couple’s parents, the principal sponsors/witnesses/the secondary sponsors/the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the maid of honour and best man, then the bearers and flower girls.
OPENING AVP. Prenuptial Shoot of the couple ,MTV, or slideshow through audiovisual presentation (AVP) will be shown.
GRAND ENTRANCE OF THE COUPLE. Master of Ceremonies introduces the Bride and Groom.
CHITCHAT. The Couple and the Masters of Ceremony usually have a casual conversation or small talk about the couple’s love story and about marriage.
FIRST DANCE/BRIDAL WALTZ. The couple’s first dance
FATHER AND DAUGHTER DANCE. Father dance with his daughter
PROSPERITY DANCE. Guest pins paper bills on the couple’s clothes.
CAKE CUTTING. Couple cut and eat the cake. They feed each other and sip wine right after. Other guests may then partake of the cake.
WINE PARADE AND ENTERTAINMENT. Waiters dance in a choreographed movement and distribute wine to the guests after.
CEREMONIAL WINE TOAST. The Best Man or the Bridegroom’s attendant makes a toast for the newly married couple.
GRACE BEFORE MEALS. Mealtime blessing before eating.
GROWING – UP AVP. Old and recent photographs of the couple will be shown.
WELL –WISHERS/WORDS OF INSPIRATION. A pair of principal sponsors, closest friend of the couple and their parents will talk about the couple and express their wishes.
SAME DAY EDIT. (optional) The highlights of the wedding from preparation, church ceremony, parts of the reception program will be shown.
WORDS OF GRATITUDE. The newlywed thanks their wedding guests and say their goodbyes.
BOUQUET/GARTER TOSS/FUNGAMES. The bride’s throws a bouquet, usually a bridesmaids bouquet or a mock bouquet. The groom removes and throws the wedding garter.Games to pick the next it-groom and it-bride.
OPENING OF SMALLEST AND BIGGEST GIFT. The couple opens the smallest and biggest gift given to them.
Monday, August 1, 2011
The bridal bouquet should also compliment the bridal outfit and also the whole wedding design. These bouquets need to also attract the interest of the wedding guests and make sure that all of them would praise the bride’s beauty.
Bridal Bouquet should be beautiful and wild sometimes, so i introduced eccentric elements in some of the Bridal Bouquets that i made.